Warranty and Disclaimer
Tech Warehouse offers a 7 day out of box warranty and after-sales customer support
All products are sourced from our local and international suppliers, who will either repair or replace the item within the warranty period. All manufacturers and suppliers have different processes for handling repairs/replacements and we will assist you in obtaining your item back as speedily as possible. You will receive our complete support and we will keep you updated throughout the process.
What is covered?
12 months parts and labor costs for the repair of a manufacturer defect or fault of production which has resulted in the product malfunctioning.
In Warranty Problems - Should there be a problem with an item within the warranty period, we will assist you to have the product evaluated and exchanged or repaired if required by our international manufacturers and suppliers. The exact procedure will differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, although we’ll provide every assistance possible.
Note that in certain cases it may no longer be possible to exchange the item for exactly the same model, as the particular model may no longer be manufactured. In such instances, we may exchange it for the most similar model from the same manufacturer or offer you a credit or refund. We reserve all our rights when making this decision.
Note that any physical damage to an item will invalidate the warranty. Removal of serial number barcode stickers from items will also invalidate the warranty as it will then no longer be possible to track the item. User damage caused by inappropriate use, use not intended or under conditions not covered will invalidate the warranty as well. Where an item returned is deemed to be faulty due to user damage, a shipping fee and a 10% handling fee will apply.
- The warranty is valid from the date of invoice until the end of the period as stated above.
- The original invoice must be presented in order to lodge a claim.
- Advance notice must be given to us before shipping back any faulty units to us.
- You will be responsible for the cost of having the product returned to you if the fault of the product is not covered by this warranty.
- You will be responsible for the cost of inspections and diagnostic if the fault of the product is not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty is not transferable to a third party.
You should take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your assets and property (including all software and data) and to minimize potential loss or disruption, including, where appropriate, making full backups of all your software and data and implementing virus checking controls.